At New River Fellowship we are a Community on Mission: Submitted to Christ & Committed to Disciple-Making.
We want to see this mission lived out in our lives and in our world. Everything we do revolves around being submitted to Christ and committed to making His disciples.
Loving as Christ, Learning from Christ, Living in Christ.
At New River Fellowship we believe that to be a devoted disciple, we have to be loving as Christ: loving Christ Himself and who/what Christ loved. To be a developing disciple, we have to be learning from Christ: growing in His Word and God’s nature daily. To be a deployed disciple, we have to be living in Christ: living out God’s nature alongside our families, neighbors, community, and world.
At New River Fellowship, we value…
1) Christ as our Life : Ephesians 1
2) Reconciliation to God and Others : Ephesians 2
3) Sharing & Experiencing God : Ephesians 3
4) Transformational Unity in Christ : Ephesians 4
5) The Image of God in Ourselves & Others : Ephesians 5
6) The Power of Prayer : Ephesians 6